AM – AQUAMICRON
The element technology of the Aquamicron series (N5AM) is distinguished for its
- High dirt holding capacity of the glass fibre layers used and
- high water retention capacity
The glass fibre structure and the folded construction of the elements enables a high flow rate and thus
- high dedusting velocities through the high circulation rate
- a constant cleanliness level throughout the process cycle in conjunction with high and low rates of dirt penetration
- a lower initial differential pressure.
The Aquamicron elements bond the water by means of a chemical reaction. This is not reversible, i.e. the water will continue to be held in the element, even if there is a rise in pressure.
- Very high water retention capacity
- Very high contamination retention capacity
- Prolonged oil service life and oil cleanliness through ultrafine filtration.