HYDAC Process Technology comprises a range of specialised products designed to remove suspended solids from water and other fluids during treatment of water and industrial fluids. Products range from course strainers to fine depth filters and include various cartridge and membrane type filters and automatic self-cleaning filter options.
HYDAC’s range is suitable for use with a wide range of fluids which include sea water, fresh water, brackish water, light oils and oil-water emulsions.
Applications include Borehole Filtration, Water Supply Filtration from various sources such as dams, rivers and canals, Process Water Treatment/Recovery Plants, pre-filtration to Ultra-Filtratration and Reverse Osmosis Plants.
- Automatic back-flushing filters (also available in ATEX version) and non-flushing high-pressure block filters for the protective filtration of:
- HFA before the shield hydraulics (protects the valves and shield hydraulics)
- Spray water, e.g. for shield spraying or before the coal-cutting machinery
- Piped water before a chiller for mine ventilation
- Valve technology in compact construction for water hydraulics and special corrosion protection for the harshest operational demands.
HYDAC Diesel Filtration Technology, Filtration for particle elimination the function of the High Capacity Filter (HCF) is to eliminate particle contamination from the diesel. With a heavy-duty diesel filter instrumental to its design, the HCF is ideally suited to removing large quantities of fuel contamination reliably in a single pass, thereby guaranteeing the required cleanliness.
Dewatering by coalescence
Diesel is dewatered in the High Volume Coalescer (HVC). The elements used here are not consumable items as is usually the case in fuel filter elements which absorb free water. Thanks to the High Volume Coalescer (HVC) from HYDAC, large diesel volumes can be dewatered efficiently, ensuring responsible use of resources.
HYDAC Diesel PreCare – Your first choice for mobile working machines and utility vehicles which are operated in the harshest of conditions:
In order to secure disruption-free operation of vehicles and to protect all of the components of the motor against damage, optimum preparation of the diesel fuel is of particular importance.
HYDAC offers trend-setting systems for diesel filtration protecting vehicle manufacturers and operators against operations disruptions, downtimes, and premature service calls.
- Water, dirt removal from Bulk Diesel Storage: Marginal reduction in water removal efficiency due to unique Hydac design.
- Removal of diesel Pest.
- On board vehicle engine protection and monitoring, extending injector life.
Fluid Power (Hydraulics and Control)
- A multitude of HYDAC products.
- Certified to ATEX EU Directives – for a high degree of safety, see download below.
- Pressure filter stations. Including Change-over inline filters
- Electronic pressure transmitters with or without ATEX.
- Hydraulic valves, accumulators, Pumps, Accessories, Ball Valves and Fluid level gauges and sensors, Bell Housings and Coupling.
- By using the innovative Stat-X® element technology, you can reduce electrostatic discharges and high oil charges even in extremely critical systems with excellent fine filtration. See download below.
- Fluid Power systems in all areas of the mine.
- Lubrication and cooling of bearings and gearboxes, dewatering also possible.